RRPS is collecting donations for families impacted by the wildfires. Sandia Vista is collecting all the items listed. We have set a goal to collect 5000 bottles of water. If you can help, please drop off the water between 8:30 am - 4:00 pm. We appreciate all you support. Other items that are being collected include:
- Bottled Water & Sports Drinks
- Non-perishable Canned Goods
- Dog Food/Cat Food
- Pet Crates (new or gently used)
- Flushable Wipes & Baby Wipes
- Toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant & feminine hygiene products)
All donated items should be in new, unopened condition, with the exception of the pet crates.
We sincerely appreciate your support and willingness to help those in need.